10.27.2004

Getting 'Lost'

Feeling out to sea?: "On 'Lost,' 46 plane-crash survivors are stuck on a remote Pacific island. Or at least they might be survivors; they might also be souls in purgatory, hovering between heaven and hell, defending their lives on the sands of judgment. Or at least they might be on a sandy island; they might also be inside a 'Truman Show' --like zoo, or on a planet where polar bears thrive in tropical climates. If indeed those beasts in the 'Lost' forest are bears, and not emissaries of God, or grotesque alien creatures, or Mulder, Scully, and the Log Lady on a journey to the Hellmouth."

References to three of my most favorite shows, ever? (X-Files, Twin Peaks and Buffy) It's no wonder I like this show so much.

2 comments:

gina said...

I forgot to watch *again*. What the hell is going on? What's wrong with me? I can't remember to watch the one show I like?

Esther said...

I forgot to tape it last Saturday, as well. I think maybe it was a sign that I already watch too much tv. lol