10.12.2004

TV Watch

Big TV weekend coming up! I've heard a rumor that fX will be airing 8 episodes of Arrested Development on Saturday, starting at 12:00 P.M. If you want to know what the fuss is all about (including an Emmy for Best Comedy), this is your chance! (series premieres on November 7, I think, on FOX)

Then, on Sunday, it's the long-awaited Farscape miniseries, "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars", which picks up where we left off when SciFi so uncermoniously dumped us. Part 1 will air on Sunday night at 9:00 and Part 2 will air on Monday at 9:00 (each part is 2 hours). All airings:

Part 1:
10/17 - 9:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M.
10/18 - 1:00 A.M. and 7: P.M.
10/24 - 3:00 P.M.

Part 2:
10/18 - 9:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M.
10/19 - 1:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.
10/24 - 5:00 P.M.

Also, SciFi's been airing all 4 seasons of Farscape during the day, last week and this week. I meant to remind people right before they began, but I put it on the back burner and forgot about it and that little thought went right up in smoke like all the others in my brain. If you can, try to catch some of the miniseries - you don't need to have seen the entire series in order to enjoy it, I'm sure. If you like it, spread the word - there still might be a chance for a season 5.

2 comments:

gina said...

I'm going to tape the episodes that air during the day on Friday, including the series finale, so I can watch them again before Peacekeeper Wars airs on Sunday night and remind myself of where the heck things were left (besides John and Aeryn being reduced to a pile of fairie dust).

Esther said...

Thanks for all the times, gina! I definitely need to dig up the finale ep (which I have on tape, somewhere, lol) so I can do some catching up, as well.

I've been catching some of the old eps here and there, when I go home for lunch. It brings back good memories. I can't wait!