10.13.2004

I Wanna See a Cage Match!

Roseanne on Dr. Phil: "Dr. Phil is just a used car salesman with barnyard psychology. Once he turns off those cameras, nobody does anything that he says. He's a fat slob talking about how to lose weight. Who wants to hear that? . . . I just hate Dr. Phil and his wife! I shouldn't go off like this, but he's just so stupid and the cause of the dumbing down of America. It's so purely evident if you just watch five minutes of this guy. He's just a huckster used car salesman, scam artist "

I'm with ya, Roseanne, for the most part (I'm not sure you've done anything to fight the dumbing-down of America). Plus, I think he looks retarded, like he has Down's Syndrome.

2 comments:

Esther said...

I agree, Dr. Phil is quite the tool. Roseanne would so squash him. lol

Johnny_Canuck said...

I SOO agree... unfortunately Rosie, along with Oprah, Roseanne Barr, and Sharon Osbourne are the Queen and Crown Princesses of dumbing-down, so there's not much room for the pot calling the kettle black here.

The only thing goofier than Dr Phil's advice is the 7-times divorced clown that wrote "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". Anyone that would take marital advice from someone with that track record ought to be tarred and feathered, and made to live at Dr. Phil's house.