10.13.2004

I Watched.

I remembered to watch "Lost". Another great episode. I really liked the reveal they did on the John Locke (sp?) character - maybe I'm thick, but I was not expecting that at all. Now I understand why he was walking around with that weird look of wonder and shit-eating grin on his face while everyone else was devastated (or dead). That crash is the best thing that ever happened to him.

And who's the guy with the suit and the white shoes? Do you think the tail section of the plane is on the other side of the island with another bunch of survivors? Does Kate climb trees in her spare time? Oo, maybe she's a cat burgular!

On a completely unrelated note, I just checked the game and the score is 3-0, NYY over BOS, and it's the 8th inning. So why am I disappointed? I should be happy. What's happening to me?

Oo, wait - I just checked again and it's 3-1. Maybe if I don't watch...


3 comments:

gina said...

Maybe not.

gina said...

Saturday night?? Eesh, that does not bode well for DH - Saturday night is the black hole of the television schedule, where programmers send sick shows to die.

Melanie said...

hey! i watch Lost too! i never saw the first and second episodes, but the other ones were cool. i don't really understand the show, but it's got me hooked. and boy howdy, dominic looks so FINE!!! lol!