9.13.2005

Fall TV. It's that time of year again.



the futon critic's Fall TV grid, for those of you, like me, who are trying to figure out when our favorite shows are premiering and what nights they'll be on (until they start moving them around once a month!). Here's mini-grid of the shows I'll be watching (or trying to):

Sunday

9:00 HBO Dramas (ROME, Deadwood, Sopranos) (they alternate - ROME is currently playing)

Monday

8:00 Arrested Development (FOX) 9/19
9:00 24 (FOX) (2006)

Tuesday

8:00 American Idol (FOX) (2006)
9:00 My Name Is Earl (NBC) 9/20

Wednesday

9:00 LOST (ABC) 9/21, Veronica Mars (UPN) 9/28

Thursday

8:00 Alias (ABC) 9/29
9:00 CSI (CBS) 9/22, Night Stalker (ABC) 9/29, MXC (Spike) 10/6

Friday

10:00 Battlestar Galactica (SciFi) (season 2 currently in progress)

The Wednesday night conflict between LOST and VM is a problem, but I haven't started VM yet and can always turn to the DVDs if recording it becomes too much of a pain. Thursday night, however...I think Night Stalker may get dumped in favor of the other 2. Tuesday may get sacrificed altogether since neither of those shows is really screaming "watch me" and I could use a night off. For Playstation.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Damn, it's only in Eastern time (ACK), which isn't very helpful to us West coasters. lol

Looks like I'm just going to have to wait to find out if 'Alias' and 'CSI' are on at the same time, which odds are looking pretty good here. Shit. lol