3.14.2007

TV Talk

I have finally started watching this season of 24! It sucked me in almost instantly and I watched 6 episodes on Monday. My crush on Bill Buchanan is still going strong and I love that he and Karen Hayes are married now. Were Biscuit's (Peter MacNichol's) eyes always half-closed like that? And I can't believe that Leonard Betts is Jack's brother! The bad guy from last season! This is going to be good.

A new episode of LOST is on tonight at 10:00, don't forget! I'm not sure I'll be able to see it tonight (I have am early start to the day tomorrow) but I will definitely have watched it by tomorrow night. I hope it's a good one!

4 comments:

gina said...

I didn't get to see it last night, but I will definitely be watching it tonight, with a post about it tomorrow. Can't wait -I hear it was a good one!

Michael Markowitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Markowitz said...

24 and Lost are the glue that holds my world together.

gina said...

LOL, Hol. Maybe it's like that old saying "you've gotta spend money to make money" - you've gotta give comments to get comments? ;)