1.22.2008

Holy Crap.

Heath Ledger was found dead in a New York apartment today, apparently from a drug overdose.

Holy crap.

Update: So far they are calling it an accidental death, until the toxicology reports come back from the autopsy. I read this morning that he had pneumonia. Maybe the combination of that and the sleeping pills are what caused his death?

Whatever the cause, it's a very sad situation. Defamer has been keeping tabs on the situation, if you're interested.

Update 2: The House Next Door has links to some remembrances.

2 comments:

captainbonire said...

Gina,
Did you see Heath in Lords of Dogtown. Best 3.99 I have ever spent on used copy @ Blockbuster. However, Enis, beautifully understated performance.

Joe

gina said...

I have not seen Lords of Dogtown, but I have heard that he was great in that movie.

Also, I have only seen the middle third of Brokeback, something I will remedy as soon as I can.