1.30.2008

LOST, LOST and more LOST.


Here's a bunch of stuff to help you get excited about tomorrow night's season premiere of LOST (like you needed my help!).

First, and I'm just making it under the wire with this, ABC is airing an "enhanced" version of the season 3 finale tonight from 9-11. It'll feature pop-up video like text messages with information about the story and characters. It's been so long since season 3 ended, I bet we could all use the refresher!

I came across a couple of articles I thought might interest you. First is a New York Times article about tonight's enhanced version of the finale; and the other one is Tim Goodman's column at the San Francisco Chronicle. Tim speaks glowingly of tomorrow's season premiere without spoiling anything.

I totally geeked out and made these LOST Fish biscuits this weekend, which I will feast on while watching the show tomorrow. Remember the fish biscuit that Sawyer was eating when he was locked up in the polar bear cage oh so long ago? Well, this recipe recreates them, without the fishy taste, of course.













Don't forget about Find815.com, too! Have you been playing? I've gotten about a third of the way through and I'm enjoying it.

And finally, watch it one more time - the season 4 trailer:

2 comments:

J said...

u r making me nervous w/this escalated geekness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gina said...

Hehe. Ur just jealous.