1.28.2008

PS3, here I come.


TV.com: Exclusive look: Lost video game: "As far as gameplay goes, gamers should think PC-classic Myst more than fast-twitch shoot-'em-ups like Gears of War or Halo. In fact, Pollack told us that Lindelof and Cuse count Myst as one of their major influences on the show, a fact that had eluded us previously but is so obvious in hindsight. Lost: Via Domus is a return to the adventure genre riddled with puzzle elements, with an emphasis on exploration rather than running and gunning. In fact, it's pretty much the only way the producers would agree to make it, according to Pollack."

I know I am bombarding you with LOST-related posts, but it really can't be helped. It's all I've been thinking about!

Anyway, this sounds like it's exactly the kind of game that I love and that may be enough to push me to PS3.

No comments: