1.04.2008

That's one way to knock your sister out of the headlines.

( AP Photo)

Britney Spears hospitalized: "Police initially said Spears was taken to a hospital for tests to see if she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for a psychological evaluation after the situation at her home, but Officer April Harding said Friday she could not confirm that or other reports that Spears was hospitalized for mental evaluation."

I am going to be honest and admit to laughing out loud when I read this this morning. And I suppose there is still a part of me that is laughing at the absurdity of it all; but now it feels like she’s gone beyond being a train wreck that’s fun to watch. Now there are bodies strewn everywhere in the wreckage and I’m feeling like I have to look away.

Well, maybe it's a little fun to watch.

But think of the children! Those poor babies.

No comments: