4.04.2007

Idol Top 9: Results

Ryan splits the 9 into 3 groups of 3:

Top 3: Jordin, Melinda and Lakisha
Middle 3: Blake, Chris and some kid whose name I've forgotten
Bottom 3: Haley, Gina and Phil

The B3 are the same as the ones I (and pretty much everyone else who watches) picked. We won't find out who's going, however, until after Tony Bennett sings. But Tony's not singing because he's sick. Michael Buble is a last minute replacement and I hope that's the reason why he sucked so badly. Damn! If he wasn't drunk, I'd like to know what his excuse was. And the Antonella joke? Not funny.

As I look at the Bottom 3, I wonder what the hell does Gina have on? I mean, I really want to know what that is. Is it all one piece or is the middle brown section separate? The stylists this year suck like Michael Buble. Anyway. I'm thinking Phil must be getting used to being in the Bottom 3 by now.

At last, Ryan tells us that... Gina is going home. Wow, what a shame. She seemed to be the one who wanted it the most and while I know she wasn't going to win the thing, I was still rooting for her to stay in for as long as possible. I really feel bad for her. What a perfect sing out. I think this is the first time I felt like crying when someone was voted off.

Next week, J. Lo is the mentor, and that makes me very afraid.

No comments: