5.20.2007

Finale Week

All of our favorite shows are having their season finales this week! Are you ready?

Monday, May 21

Heroes, 9 P.M. on NBC
24, 2-hour finale at 8 P.M. on FOX

Tuesday, May 22

Veronica Mars, 2-hour series finale at 8 P.M. on CW

Wednesday, May 23

American Idol, 2-hour finale at 8 P.M. on FOX
LOST, 2-hour finale at 9 P.M. on ABC

I'm going to try my best to watch them all on the nights they air, but I'm going away on Thursday for 5 days and I have to get myself packed and ready to go in the evenings so it's going to be tight!

So tight, in fact that I'm afraid you'll all have to wait for recap posts until after the holiday weekend. If I have time, I may do a quick post for each show after it airs so we can at least have a comment thread discussion.

Have fun watching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Mr Bennet has a name - Noah! (I mentioned it to my husband and he was like, "ya, so?" so pretend to be excited with me, ok?)

So I enjoyed the season finale, but I thought it was a little anticlimatic. But I think fitting it in a 1 hour episode made it hard. I'm hoping Lost is more satisfying.

Have a great weekend away, Gina!

gina said...

I think with all of the buildup it was bound to be a little anti-climactic and I do think the final showdown was lacking a little bit of the "wow" factor I was expecting. But I thought they did a trade-off and swapped some of the action for the emotional payoff. It probably didn't work for some people, but it did for me.

You have a good weekend, too, Beth!