5.14.2007

Heroes: "The Hard Part"

Well, they've been talking about saving the world for the entire season and I guess now comes the hard part: Actually doing it.

A few thoughts before tonight's episode:

Given the opportunity last week, Hiro couldn't kill Sylar (and that reluctance does him credit, I think). I wonder if a threat against Ando's life will be the catalyst for Hiro going through with the murder?

I was happy that we got to see into Sylar's origins a little bit with his visit to his super-smothering mother. The snow globe scene was so beautiful. Until he lost control and beaned her with one, of course. She's been harping on and on about how special he could be for years, though, and now that he finally shows her, she freaks out. Sylar's still pretty much an insane homicidal maniac, but I do feel some sympathy for him now.

So the Walker Tracking System is little Molly Walker. Cool. She's a real cutie. Whoever casts the kids for this show does a great job of picking ones that are not over the top precocious. I have a question, though: I understand how Mohinder's blood could help cure his sister, but how does that apply to little Molly? I would think you would have to be related for it to work.

I guess now we know why Mrs. Petrelli is in such a hurry to get the heck out of New York - she knows about the bomb! I have to believe that Nathan is going to try to stop it. I still stand by my assertion that he's not all bad.

I couldn't believe it when Peter starting heating up right away when he was standing next to Ted! Certainly it's not already happening! Maybe someone wises up and tells Ted to go sit in the car?

Almost everyone is in NY now. Now we just need Nikki and DL to get there (Micah is already there, right, in the tower above the square where Parkman, Bennett, Ted, Peter and Claire all meet up?) and the fun will really start.

Have fun watching tonight!

No comments: