5.22.2007

Heroes: "How to Stop an Exploding Man"

Ok, so what did you think? A few quick thoughts:

1. Nathan ROCKS. And they're totally not dead. He flew up really high, let go of Peter, flew away, Peter "exploded" and when he was falling and healing, Nathan came back and grabbed him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2. His name is Noah, but he'll always be Bennett to me.

3. Micah is just adorable.

4. I'm so glad Ando didn't die!

5. Was that Mr. Nakamura under the warrior's helmet at the end? I swear those were Sulu's eyes. So what do you think the eclipse means? There must be a connection with the heroes' powers.

6. Claire also ROCKS. Man, she's a good crier!

7. Sylar lives. In the sewer, where he belongs.

Discuss!

3 comments:

Paul Levinson said...

Good post - and, come to think of it, you may well be right about Mr. Sulu ... Heroes Volume One Finale

Michael Markowitz said...

Just a question, and I'm sincerely asking: If Peter can read minds without Parkman, and heal without Claire, and glow without Ted, and be invisible without Invisibly, then why can't he fly without Nathan?

gina said...

That's a very good question, Mike, one that hadn't occurred to me at the time because I was so caught up in the drama and the crying.

It's become pretty clear that once Peter absorbs others' abilities they are his for good and not just when he is near them. I honestly don't have an explanation or theory as to why he didn't just take off himself except that he was very scared and not thinking clearly. Lame, and maybe they'll come up with a good reason for it. But it was worth seeing my boy Nathan show up and save the day ;).

Paul, thank you for the compliment! I just checked out your site and I'm looking forward to taking the time to read your reviews.