11.22.2005

Actor snaps over ringing mobile: "Actor Richard Griffiths ordered a woman out of his West End play, after her mobile phone rang for the third time. "

Three cheers for Uncle Vernon! (Dursley, Harry Pot-- oh, nevermind). I can understand a phone ringing once because someone forgot to turn it off, but after that? No excuse. How rude can you get? Don't even get me started on the people who walk around stores with their headset on, loudly carrying on a conversation. Back in my lean video store manager days, I refused to wait on a customer until she ended her call and acknowledged my existence. Oh, and on trains?! Oh, I can't stand it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - it drives me nuts! Good for him.

You know what I hate the most? When people have those stupid earpieces on and I'm at Target and people are talking away and I talk back to them, thinking maybe it's a segue into asking for help, and then I wind up feeling like an idiot. Grrr.

Hol and I were at the movies recently and there was a woman talking in the stall next to me and at first I assumed she was on the phone, but then I realized she was asking anyone in general if they'd heard anything about a certain movie. We didn't answer, lol.
~Krys