11.08.2005

Weekend in New England.


Cape Neddick Light (color)
Originally uploaded by gina64.

So yeah, I went away this past weekend, to York Beach, Maine. Plans to go with my mother had fallen through and since I had the reservation already, I decided what the heck. I'd go by myself and enjoy some solitude and relaxation.

It turned out to be nice weekend, in spite of the foggy and rainy weather. Saturday was nice for most part, and my friends Holly and Krys made a road trip up for some geocaching. I finished the Firefly boxed set and was sad to be done with it. Serenity, the feature film that picks up where the cancelled show left off, comes out on DVD on December 20. *hint hint*

Anyway, this is a photo I took of Cape Neddick Light, or Nubble Light, just before I left on Sunday. It was very foggy and misty. I wish the sky wasn't the same color as the lighthouse, but I'm not an advanced enough photographer to solve those types of problems. Yet.

No comments: