11.14.2005

Calling Bill Kurtis.

Kidnap Suspect Scrutinized: "When a Connecticut salesman was charged with trying to kidnap a New York teenager from her school parking lot Halloween night, police believed it was a random, isolated abduction attempt...Two weeks later, the Waterbury man is being investigated in at least three states for unsolved sex and murder cases. When police searched his work van following his arrest in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., they found a tarp, a noose and other things in his van. "

Yeesh. For those of you who don't know, I live in Waterbury. If they've got the right guy, he's been at it for almost 20 years. I'm dying to hear more about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you when I heard about this case the other night. They were connecting him as a possible suspect in the Molly Bish case, and that's why he made our news. I hope they nail him.
~K