12.06.2005

Jamie Lee Curtis on Plastic Surgery:

"The 47-year-old star also talks to Jann about aging gracefully in a superficial industry and delivers her candid opinion on the plastic surgery trend that has become alarmingly too common in recent years.

'I think more than ever it's an epidemic that's out of control and it seems like people are under a drug,' says Jamie Lee. 'What's so sad to me is these people are completely ruining their faces, their beautiful God-given faces, and they look like aliens, and yet it's as if nobody is saying anything.'"

I've become so used to seeing nothing but "perfection" on the TV that I was so surprised to see her, and her real body, in the Parker Brothers Hasbro commercials. Good for her.

Speaking of people ruining themselves with plastic surgery, I just ran across this guy and YIKES. WTF is wrong with people? A quarter of a million dollars.

That is so sad.

No comments: