2.26.2007

Drive Thru Reviews

Little Miss Sunshine - I finally got to this movie this weekend, and I really liked it. All of the actors were really good, but I especially enjoyed Steve Carrell and Abigail Breslin.

The Da Vinci Code - I went into this one with low expectations and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. As a movie it was a little too slow, but I enjoyed watching the mystery unfold. The one person I thought was miscast: Tom Hanks. He was barely present and was the least memorable part of the movie.

The Fabulous Baker Boys - I loved this movie when it first came out - and I just about wore out my cassette of the soundtrack - and after watching it again on Sunday, I think it holds up. When the movie first came out, all anyone talked about was Michelle Pfeiffer's torch singer and how she sang all of the songs herself, but I think the best parts are the scenes between the brothers, Jeff and Beau Bridges.

No comments: