2.22.2007

Idol: Top 24 Results Show

There were no big surprises last night. The four to go:

Paul Kim
Amy Krebs
Nicole Tranquillo
Rudy Cardenas.

Actually, there was on surprising result: Sanjaya was in the top 4! It seems we have this season's Chicken Little.

Ryan also announced this year's "coaches":

Diana Ross
John Bon Jovi
Jennifer Lopez
Gwen Stefani
Tony Bennett
Martina McBride
Lulu and Peter Noone (British Invasion night)
Barry Gibb

I'm looking forward to Bon Jovi, Stefani, Tony Bennett and Barry Gibb. I love me some BeeGees.

American Idol is not on again until Tuesday at 8:00 P.M. Thank God.

It's not a good sign that I'm looking forward already to days off, is it?

ETA: As a result of rushing to get my prior Idol recaps posted, I had to use my "made-up" titles for some of the songs. (yes, I know it's "Careless Whisper", but I forgot!) I just didn't have the time to go looking them up.

No comments: