3.21.2008

Hulu has movies now, too.

Check it out. Only the titles with the movie reel icon next to them are full-length (as opposed to just a collection of clips). Still pretty neat, though.

Here are a few clips I was just watching.

For some bizarre reason, I like the movie Dodgeball. Maybe it's the brief appearance of the adorable Jason Bateman, or maybe it's the extremely satisfying scene where the vile Ben Stiller almost gets his head taken off with a ball, I dunno. I just like it.



Next, how about some Full Monty?



Simon Pegg's Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite movies. While not as good, Hot Fuzz is still a great movie.



And finally, a little taste of what's to come on July 25:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do they retire from the X-files and open a beach bar in Hawaii or something?

Watching the clips makes me remember how much I missed this show.

I also love Shaun of the Dead, and have not seen Hot Fuzz yet. (Mainly because I knew it would not be as good. But I will check it out, and the Run, Fatboy, Run movie too.)

gina said...

I was home most of the day yesterday, doing stuff around the house and nursing my cold and SciFi had an XF marathon on of season 9 (ew). I really miss the show, too, but not season 9! lol

I cannot WAIT to see Run, Fatboy, Run! I watched the trailer 3 times last night.

gina said...

BTW, Beth, you should give Hot Fuzz a shot. We've seen it a couple of times since we first watched it (it's on pay cable right now) and it gets better each time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation. My husband wants to see it, so I will try to pick it up. I hate getting a movie and being disappointed, so I am happy to hear it was not bad.