3.26.2008

Idol: Top 10 Results

The group sing tonight is Grade A American Cheese. True to form, Ramiele and Kristy Lee Cook stand out as the worst singers. I think KLC's eye makeup weighs more than Ramiele.

The Ford ad, however, was kind of cool.

Auuuggghh! It's Smeagol! And he's making those scary eyes at me!

The Bottom 3: Chikezie, Syesha, Jason

WOW. Jason?? Kristy Lee's song choice was more brilliant than I thought.

Who's going home? Chikezie. Take it Eze, Chikezie. See what I did there?

Next week, Dolly Parton!

3 comments:

J said...

Not only did I see, I think I'm blinded by what you did there...

J said...

oh, and ps - I stole your magic 8 ball idea...love it! Are you still gonna teach me blogger someday?

gina said...

I will still teach you blogger, I promise! We just have to figure out when. Or, I do.

First, I have to get you those Christening photos. Once I find them...