5.25.2005

As summer nears, nor'easter appears: "Temperatures were only in the 40s or lower across much of the Northeast on Wednesday as a late nor'easter spread rain and gusty wind through the region, continuing a gloomy spring just days before the traditional opening of summer."

When I went outside last night to have a cigarette, at around 9 or 10, my breath was freezing. Freezing. At the end of May. Just in time for our trip to Mohawk Trail State Park this weekend! Actually, the park is on the other side of the state, and the temps are supposed to get back up to near normal in the upper 60s, so it shouldn't be too bad. The cabin has a wood stove, so we should be cool. Or warm. You know what I mean.

Anyhoo, this is my way of telling you that I'll be out of town for a few days and things will get quiet around here. I'll be back late Monday, May 30. Have a good one.

No comments: