5.17.2005

Fall Season Rumor Mill

I thought I'd stir things up a little and pass along a few unsubstantiated rumors about the new fall TV season:
  • NBC is renewing West Wing, but is looking at moving it from Wednesdays to Sundays, which may be good news for those of you who watch Alias
  • FOX is renewing Arrested Development, and for a possible two years. I missed the second season because of scheduling conflicts with other shows and had planned on catching up on DVD. I'll have to work on that over the summer.
  • Finally, I read something yesterday about ABC possibly putting a new show in LOST's Wednesday 8-9 time slot. What that means for LOST, I do not know.

That's all far away, though, and right now I'm just trying to get through the next week, to May 25, when the season finales for all of my favorite shows will be done with and I can reclaim my life!

Edited to add: I just read at tvtattle.com that ABC is moving LOST to Wednesdays at 9:00 PM and Alias to Thursdays at 8:00 PM, with some new show airing at 8 on Wednesdays. I liked having both shows on Wednesday nights!

2 comments:

gina said...

I haven't been keeping up...will there be a new president/staff?

Esther said...

I don't know what I'm going to do, taping-wise, since I'm still in exercise class at 8:00, and I've got CSI: recording.

Farking tv network executives. lol