5.12.2005

Must be something in the water.

Michael's poisoned water, Sloane's tainted water supply...don't drink the water at JJ Abrahams house!

I thought LOST was better than last week, at least. I guess we found out who the little plane belonged to, and it’s sort of interesting that Kate’s childhood boyfriend was a doctor, like Jack. Or maybe it’s not all that interesting. Lol Most of the ep was just more filler, I think, leading up to the last few eps. Best parts both involved Walt – when he got spooked and told Locke not to open the hatch and when he told his father they had to leave the island. Those are the moments I watch this show for – I just wish there were more of them.

Alias was good. That whole orchid/bee thing was a little out there, and confusing, but all that matters is that we know it’s a bad thing, I suppose, lol.

My favorite scenes (as memory serves): Syd and Jack in the hospital room; Dixon, Syd, Vaughn and Nadia conferencing around the coffee table; all of Sloane’s memory scenes; and Jack calling Sloane Clone a “pathetic freak”. You tell him, Jack! It’s sort of weird that Sloane would name his baby girl after Jack, don’t you think? ;-) But her loss does go a long way in explaining Sloane’s need to be fatherly to Syd. Jack and Sydney’s relationship is full of more peaks and valleys than a rollercoaster – you could feel the closeness between them when she was helping him in the hospital room and then *bam* she slams the door on him when she finds out that he knew that Sloane had tampered with the water supply, setting the stage for the addition of the orchid stuff.

Did we ever see McCullough when he worked for SD-6? I wasn’t sure if I recognized him or not. You know, I think they’re all the Worst.Spies.Ever – was I the only one who knew that McCullough was putting cyanide in his drink? I mean, come on – who carries their own packets of Splenda around with them? Any guesses as to who his ‘employer’ is? Auntie Elena, perhaps? Or someone else, perhaps? Hmmm…And is there any connection between the Hydrosec and this orchid nectar? They are both delivered via the water supply.

So next week’s is 2 hours – is that the finale?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We still don't know how Kate got the plane, though... last we saw in the flashback, it was in the back seat of the car. How'd she get it back?
~Krys