1.25.2007

There's a Home for Homophobes?

'Grey's' Isaiah Washington Going to Rehab: "Washington is just the latest in a string of celebrities and politicians who have sought psychological or addiction treatment following public scandals...Do all of these people need rehab, or are they using it as an excuse for bad behavior? "

Guess what I think. Imagine if every idiot in Hollywood had to go to rehab whenever he did or said something stupid - Jack Nicholson would have been locked up for good. I always find it refreshing when one of them breaks out of the publicist's bubble and does something really stupid. Hollywood is a lot more interesting with the whackjobs than without them, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. What kind of therapy will help you not to say stupid things? If there is one, can they teach it in schools? I think it would help a lot of people.

While I don't think it is nice to call names, I think we have all been called something mean at one time or another and didn't need to go on talk shows or give interviews saying how hurt and shocked we were.

Still love Grey's and hope Isaiah shuts up enough to keep his job.

Only saw part of Idol last night due to being on Toontown, but my boys are loving it (Idol).

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to say, Isaiah used the slur on the set. He didn't report that T.R. was gay to the media. I still don't think it was right, but it was someone on the set who leaked the story (months after, it was supposed to have happened in Oct, I think) and the media ran with it. It was not like Isaiah went to a reporter with the information.

I think if Isaiah cannot stop using terms like that he will be out of work very soon.