1.30.2007

TV Talk - Random Version

I watched Masterpiece Theater's version of Jane Eyre this weekend and I have to say that I didn't really like it all that much. For one thing, something about it was a little too "modern". I think it was Mr. Rochester. Didn't like him at all. Mr. Rochester is not supposed to remind me of Hugh Grant. I mean, he's not very scary, is he?

Are you wondering where my Heroes commentary is? Well, wonder no longer - I haven't watched it yet! I will, though, very soon.

For those you wondering if tonight's show from Birmingham, AL was the last night of American Idol auditions, it isn't. We get to go to San Antonio tomorrow. And Los Angeles next Tuesday, after which we get a "best auditions from around the country" show on Wednesday.But check this out: each show is only an hour long! Yay! Here's the schedule:

8:00 PM Tonight - Audition Show, Birmingham, AL
9:00 PM Tomorrow - Audition Show, San Antonio, TX
8:00 PM Tues Feb 6 - Audition Show, Los Angeles, CA
9:00 PM Wed Feb 7 - "Best of the Rest" Audition Show
8:00 PM Tues Feb 13 - Hollywood Round begins

Since Idol is only an hour tonight, I'll finally be able to catch up on Heroes.

And for my last, random thought...don't forget that LOST returns next Wednesday at 10:00 PM. With it will come my recaps, too. In fact, I owe you one, don't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I watched Heroes last night and, MAN, I cannot wait for next week. Looks very interesting.

Oh, and your kitchen is beautful!