1.02.2007

TV Talk - Mark Your Calendar and Set Your Tivos!

The long holiday hiatus is finally over, and that means that all of my (and possibly your) favorite shows are returning to completely take over my life.

Here's a quick list of the shows and the dates and times when they'll be returning:

24 - (FOX) Jack is back! Season 6 starts with a 4-hour premiere airing in two 2-hour parts on Sunday, Jan 14 and Monday, Jan 15. As with prior seasons, the show will air with a new episode every week, with no repeats, until the season ends some time in May.

American Idol - (FOX) I will once again get sucked into the new season when it also premieres with a 4-hour, 2-parter that will air on Tuesday, Jan 16 and Wednesday, Jan 17 at 8:00 PM EST.

Battlestar Galactica - (SciFi) BSG moves to Sunday nights at 10:00 PM EST when the second half of the third season premieres on Sunday, January 21.

Heroes - (NBC) Returns on Monday, Jan 22, at 9:00 PM. Are you on the list?

Veronica Mars - (CW) Veronica starts work on solving the mystery of the Dean's murder when the show returns on Tuesday, Jan 23 at 9:00 PM EST.

LOST - (ABC) Will Sawyer die? Will Kate get away? Will Jack let Benry die? Will I ever get that recap of the last LOST episode done? All of these answers and more are waiting for you when LOST returns for 16 straight weeks of new episodes on Wednesday, February 7 at 10:00 PM EST. Make sure you remember that ABC moved the show to the later timeslot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Lost, Feb?!, and I got hooked on Heroes partly from your reviews. I've tried to catch up on all the eps. I love to watch the AI trials, but don't bother once they have actual talent. heh Any idea if The Nine will be back? I liked that show.

gina said...

You are correct, J, and I've corrected the mistake - thanks!

Beth and Krys, I have a sinking feeling that The Nine was canned by ABC. I didn't watch it, but I'm pretty sure I heard that it was cancelled. I don't think it's going to be back.

Krys, I will do my best to post a reminder closer to the dates. I have to put them in my calendar first, though!