3.23.2006

Idol Results: That was Ballthy.

My faith in the voting public has been restored (at least temporarily) as America gets it right and sends Kevin "Chicken Little" Covais home. He got out just in time, I think. I was fearful that he was heading into complete prat territory soon, and even though it was their own fault he was there at all, the backlash from the judges would have kicked in as well. This way he gets to go back to high school as a cool kid and that's as it should be.

That awesome result almost makes up for Kellie's completely staged idiot remark of the night: "What's a ballsy?" Oh, come ON. I used to like her and sort of believed she was just naive (around the time of the Brush with Calamari) but now, no, I'm not buying it anymore. Stop selling it to me.

The other awesome part of last night: CopacaBobby! They brought him back to see Barry! And he got to go onstage to meet him! I don't know why that made me happy, but it did. We did laugh out loud though when Bobby said to Barry: "I'm gonna be in Vegas on the 12th!" Like Barry's gonna have him up for a drink.

Next week: The Final 10 sing songs from the 21st century. Hmm, I wonder if Chris will be able to find a song to suit his style...

No comments: