3.12.2006

St. Paddy's Sunday.



Sheila and I are having our second annual Traditional Irish Breakfast this morning. A few of our friends and family are coming over at 10:00 for some eggs, rashers, bangers, white pudding, black pudding, potatoes, tea, brown bread...the works. After that some of us will head down to New Haven for the St. Patrick's Day parade and all sorts of shenanigans.

I've got a lot to catch up on here - namely 2 BSG recaps (including the magnificent season finale from Friday) and the latest LOST recap - and I apologize, I really do, for being so behind. I've taken the day off from work tomorrow for recovery purposes, so I'll hopefully be able to put some time in on getting myself back in shape here.

In the meantime, I invite you to browse through my Ireland photos at Flickr. Laughing allowed.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone. Slainte!

2 comments:

gina said...

And how could I forget the Idol Results show recap!

gina said...

You're welcome! Hopefully next year we'll have better weather and we can all enjoy the parade.

Thanks for coming!