3.29.2006

Tubage.

I've got three things to watch tonight and they're all on at the same time: 9:00 P.M. I can't believe I don't have Tivo.

As I've mentioned already, the AI results show is tonight. There must be some kind of tear in the fabric of reality or something because there is another new episode of LOST tonight - that's 2 weeks in a row, people! And SciFi's Ghosthunters is profiling the Waverly Hills Sanitorium, an abandoned Kentucky TB hospital that is purported to be haunted and is favored by my own personal ghost-hunting friend, April (a member of the Louisville Ghost Hunters Society).

I'm still waiting on the getting a life thing.

1 comment:

Michael Markowitz said...

If you were ever planning to get a TiVo, now's the time. They are doing away with lifetime memberships in a couple of weeks; after that you'll have to pay a monthly service fee. So if you have been thinking of taking the plunge, it's the ultimate time to be plungey.

If you want to ask any questions on this -- or Idol -- you can email me at mike at shouldveaskedme.