3.17.2006

Idol Results: Will Wonders Never Cease?

Was it my imagination or did Kevin wet himself a little when Ryan said that Ace was in the bottom 3? I admit it was a shock to see Ace there. I thought he was a shoe-in for the final 4 based on his looks alone. Nice trick, Ryan, pairing Kevin and Ace for the "one of you is in the bottom 3" gambit - you totally had me fooled and I gasped when you said Ace.

Lisa was also in the bottom 3, which did and didn't surprise me. I think she has the Forgettable Factor.

Lisa and Ace both dodged the bullet, however, because everyone favorite party girl Melissa was the one to go home. You know, I bet there's a Girls Gone Wild tape out there somewhere with Melissa on it. Don't ya think? Even so, I liked you Melissa, and I'll miss you. Good luck.

I read something somewhere this morning that next week's theme is 50s music. That should be a broad enough category for them all to find something that suits them, right? Yeah, I know.

No comments: