4.23.2008

Idol Top 6: Results

I'm preparing myself to say goodbye to Brooke tonight. I think there are some more talented singers left, but I really like her style and I think she's a nice person. She just doesn't have the nerves for this anymore, if she ever really had them at all. I just hope that if she does go, we don't get a complete meltdown.

The group song is "All I Ask of You" and it's a good thing that Carly didn't sing it last night. What a snoozer that would have been.

Andrew Lloyd Weber joins Ryan onstage for a little chat about the singers and the performances last night and it's really nice for a change. ALW pretty much tells it like it is. Sir Andrew, can you take Randy's place, please?

OK, so, we have a Bottom 2 tonight. I say it'll be Jason and Brooke. Let's see if I'm right...

The first person in the Bottom 2 is...Syesha or Brooke...Oh my GOD, it's NOT BROOKE. I am shocked. Shocked. Sort of happy, but shocked nonetheless.

And the other person is...Carly. Oh, that is SO WRONG. The Bottom 2 is Syesha and Carly, two of the best three performers last night. Shit. It's got to be Syesha going home, right?

Shit. Carly is going home. She gets some serious props from the judges, and shows a lot of class as she says goodbye. She's much more forgiving than I am right now.

Sigh.

The silver lining? Next week's mentor is effin' Neil Diamond.

No comments: