4.16.2008

Idol Top 7: Results

Gosh, there is just so much filler in this show. I'm sorry for how abrupt these results show posts are but, there's just not much worth recapping.

So, short and sweet it will be.

Elliot! It's so good to have you back. He makes me cry with the "We Miss You Mom" written on his hand.

Then Mariah Carey comes out with her sparkly microphone and sings some song about saying Bye-Bye to people you love who have died. I hope Elliot wasn't listening. Hey, do you think she's got a little person who follows her around with a wind machine?

Oh, that's right, it's the Top 7 so that means Ryan's going to do that "split them into two groups and ask some poor slob to choose which is the Bottom 3" thing.

One by one, the singers are brought out and put into two groups:

Syesha, Carly and Jason
David C., Kristy Lee Cook and Brooke

Great. That means David A. is going to have to choose which group he belongs in. I'm not sure he's going to be able to deal with this. Or even understand it. He's just so...dim.

Oo, then Ryan switches Syesha and David C. and tells David A. to go stand with the group he thinks is safe and he does the Bo thing and sits down on the stage, but then Ryan tells him that if he moved toward the group with David C. that he would be safe and Dim David doesn't get it so David C., Carly and Jason come out to meet him. Oy.

OK, so the bottom line is the Bottom 3 is Kristy Lee Cook, Syesha and Brooke. All women, like I said last night. And the person going home is...I've got a bad feeling that Brooke is going home...Oh my gosh! Kristy has finally used up the last of her nine lives. Bye-bye, Kristy. I hope you get your horse back.

Hmm, I guess there was more to recap this week than usual!

Next week: Andrew Lloyd Weber.

No comments: