4.28.2008

Today's lunch.

I ran errands at lunch and on the way back to work I had to pick up something for lunch that was soft and easy to chew. My orthodontist has me back to wearing an elastic band and my teeth are killing me. So I got one of those KFC bowls and Sweet Jesus! This must be what God eats in Heaven.

And if that wasn't reason enought to smile, the meal comes with a spork and that reminded me of this classic scene from Alias:

Marshall: Oh god. It's oozing. It's oozing everywhere, sir.
Jack: (via cell phone) That means you've ruptured the macula. The eye is useless, abandon it. Approach the second one gently, like a soft-boiled egg. You're going to need a digging instrument to assist with this.
Marshall: I've got a spork.
Jack: What's a spork?
Marshall: It's like a half-spoon... half-fork, will that do?
Jack: That will work

1 comment:

J said...

I totally remember that scene. I wonder where Marshall is these days - babysitting Violet perhaps.