4.02.2008

Idol Top 9: Results Show

OK, here we go, blogged as I watched...

I think the group song, "9 to 5" this week, gets cheesier with each passing week. Am I right? And how could Michael be so drop dead sexy last night and so downright dorktastic tonight? Too funny.

Speaking of Michael, I love his Dolly t-shirt! Oh and David A., quit it with the messages! Jesus! Just relax and be a 17-year-old and leave the message songs for Idol Gives Back.

[Stupid question and answer segment and a weird country trio and the Ford Ad]

I wonder how David C. is feeling tonight? Better, I hope, because he's coming out now. Thankfully, Ryan doesn't risk a heart attack and tells him he's safe right away.

Bo! We were just wondering how he was doing. I'm glad he's doing well.

Bottom 3: Ramiele, Kristy Lee Cook, and Brooke - all roommates!

Brooke must have magic powers - she gets Simon to apologize to pretty much everyone in the room, including Carly. You're forgiven, Simon.

Christ, that story about the Ethopian street kids is heartbreaking. Just heartbreaking. Carly and David C. wipe tears from their eyes.

Dolly doesn't sound so great, but damn she is irrepressible.

Aaaaand, Ramiele is going home. As it should be. And like many others before her, she sounds miles better in her sing out.

Til next week.

2 comments:

captainbonire said...

Yeah, yeah but what about The Clark Brothers. I actually really dug that. Can't wait till Sue gets home so that I can show her the video.
Joe

gina said...

Joe, I have to say that I wanted to like those guys but...ugh! I like the idea of their music, it just didn't sound all that much like "music" to me. From what I've read, they're generally better than that performance, so I'll try to keep an open mind!